Dragon Con 2018 is here and amateur and professional cosplayers from near and far have descended upon Atlanta to show off their latest creations. Dragon Con features some of the best and most creative cosplay because of the wide variety of fandoms represented, including characters from literature, games, science fiction, fantasy, film, comics and more.
View some of the most impressive cosplays and photography from Dragon Con 2018 below and don’t forget to vote for your favorites!
Previous Dragon Con Cosplay Showcases:
How to Participate
- Step 1: Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook
- Step 2: Submit your photo/post using the method described in the “How to Submit Your Photo” section below.
Step 3: Wait for notification. If your submission is accepted, we will notify you via a comment.
- Step 4: Get votes! Share this page with your friends and fans on social networks, blogs and forums to help you win!
How to Submit Your Dragon Con 2018 Cosplay Photo
Submit your photo for consideration to be included in this contest by using one of the following methods:
- Via Submission Form: Post your submission on Instagram or Facebook using hashtag #gogocosplay and email the link to us via our contact form. (Make sure to select “Cosplay Showcase Submission” in the “Purpose” drop down field)
* Note: Submission isn’t a guarantee of inclusion in the showcase.
Click on the up arrow next to or below the entry you’d like to vote for. You can vote up multiple entries. Each vote will increase ranking of the entry. The entry with the most votes will have the top ranking #1. (NOTE: There sometimes is a delay in vote tallies but the rankings are always accurate. If you don’t see votes reflected immediately check back later to see the correct amount of votes.)
Vote for the Best Dragon Con 2018 Cosplay Below:
Last update on 2021-10-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API