Fortnite has smashed its way onto the cosplay scene and is set to be one of the most popular costume choices of 2018. The break out hit Fortnite Battle Royale has taken the gaming world by storm because of its addictive multiplayer gameplay, but its bold and ultra creative skins set it apart from other FPS games. There is no shortage of cosplay options for Fortnite BR thanks to the many thematic skin packs released every month.
The cosplay community has used their talents to bring many of these iconic Fortnite skins to life. We’ve put together a list of some of the best Fortnite cosplayers as well as a few costume guides to help you dress up as your favorite Battle Royale skin at your next convention or Halloween event. If you are looking for some gift ideas for Fortnite fans, check out this list as well.
Fortnite Battle Royale Costume Guides:
- Rabbit Raider
- Power Chord
- Survival Specialist
- Skull Trooper
- Rust Lord
- Cuddle Team Leader
- Brite Bomber
- Black Knight
How to Participate
- Step 1: Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook
- Step 2: Submit your photo/post using the method described in the “How to Submit Your Photo” section below.
Step 3: Wait for notification. If your submission is accepted, we will notify you via a comment.
- Step 4: Get votes! Share this page with your friends and fans on social networks, blogs and forums to help you win!
How to Submit Your Fortnite Cosplay Photo
Submit your photo for consideration to be included in this contest by using one of the following methods:
- Via Submission Form: Post your submission on Instagram or Facebook using hashtag #gogocosplay and email the link to us via our contact form. (Make sure to select “Cosplay Showcase Submission” in the “Purpose” drop down field)
* Note: Submission isn’t a guarantee of inclusion in the showcase.
Click on the up arrow next to or below the entry you’d like to vote for. You can vote up multiple entries. Each vote will increase ranking of the entry. The entry with the most votes will have the top ranking #1. (NOTE: There sometimes is a delay in vote tallies but the rankings are always accurate. If you don’t see votes reflected immediately check back later to see the correct amount of votes.)